/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/What-do-clients-really-want-logo1.jpg 0 0 James Evangelidis /wp-content/uploads/2013/09/What-do-clients-really-want-logo1.jpg James Evangelidis2011-12-21 04:52:412011-12-21 04:52:41The master of networking (part 3 of 3)
So what is David Gonski doing today?
Non Executive Director and Member of Remuneration Committee
Non-executive Director of Westfield Management Limited and Member of Remuneration Committee
Chairman and Chairman of Advisory Board
Chairman of the Board and Member of Remuneration Committee
Non-Executive Director, Member of Audit & Compliance Committee, Member of Nomination Committee and Member of Remuneration Committee
Non Executive Director of Westfield Management Ltd, Member of Audit & Compliance Committee, Member of Remuneration Committee and Member of Nomination Committee
Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Nominations Committee, Chairman of Related Party Committee, Member of Compensation Committee, Member of Audit & Risk Committee and Member of Compliance & Social Responsibility Committee
Former Independent Non-Executive Director
Former Non-Executive Director
Former Non Executive Director, Chairman of Audit Committee and Member of Nominating Committee
Independent Director, Member of Board Audit Committee and Member of Board Compensation & Industrial Relations Committee
Chairman and Chairman of Nomination & Remuneration Committee
Not-for-profit board involvement
- Chancellor, University of New South Wales, from 2005.David Gonski is the first person to hold the position of Chancellor at UNSW who is also an alumnus of the University.
- Chair, National e-Health Transition Authority (NEHTA)
- Chair, Sydney Theatre Company, from February 2010
- Ambassador, Australian Indigenous Education Foundation (www.aief.com.au)
Previous positions held include:
- Chair, Australia Council for the Arts, 2002-2006.
- Director, John Fairfax Holdings, 1993-2005.
- Director, ANZ 2001-2007.
- President of the Board of Trustees, Art Gallery of New South Wales, from 1997
- Chair, National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA).
- Chair, Board of Trustees, Sydney Grammar School, 2003-2010
There is no doubt about it David Gonski is one busy and connected chap!
See you next time.